Old 10-15-2012, 02:58 PM
mdall

OMG I can believe it was me. I got my package today and it was from SharonAnne. Yes, I got the cowl that I so really really wanted. I didnt guess it by the clues she gave so maybe I should start reading those a little better from now. LOL So, anyway I love everything. Thanks so much Sharon. Where do I start, lets start with what seemed to get the biggest attention out of my kids besides the cowl. My littlest was sitting here with me when I opened the box and read the card. He got so excited when I read the part about tattoos and pencils for him and his brothers to share. Thats all it took to have two others come running. So thank you for thinking of them. They so enjoyed them. Next the bag that my son looked at and said, MOMMY animal crackers that look like people. At first glance it does indeed look like cookies except there are for Bishop and Scooter. They too send their thanks. Now on to the goodies for me. The cowl, some triangle rulers to help me in making dresdan plates, magazine, a book, marking pencil (good thing my white one was almost gone), a peanut log (yummy), a bag full of embroidery floss, a cow iron on, wildflower seeds, postcards, baby rick rack, tea, and 4 fat quarters. Sharon, you can sit in relief. Even though you thought you had left DH out, you did not. He will be all over those Reeses Pieces once he sees them. Thanks on DH's behalf and his tummy. Last but not least the bubble wrap in the box. Justus is having a ball with it. Now on to some pics.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]370087[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]370088[/ATTACH]
Here is the cowl that as you can see two of them just had to model for me. diry faces and all.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]370089[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]370090[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]370092[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]370093[/ATTACH]
Yes, I know there is a pic of the bubble wrap, but it was Justus that ordered me too. He insisted that if it comes in the box that I must take a pic of it. So I did.

Thanks again Sharon, cant wait till the next cold day so I can use that cowl and beleive me I will be making some wonder things with all the other goodies. This is too much fun.
Attached Thumbnails dsc02801.jpg   dsc02803.jpg   dsc02804.jpg   dsc02807.jpg   dsc02809.jpg  

dsc02811.jpg  

Last edited by mdall; 10-15-2012 at 03:00 PM.