Old 10-15-2012, 07:20 PM
Anastasia

I got 4 packages in the mail today.. yay.. One of them was my secret pal box which I had to doublecheck and make sure it wasn't actually my secret santa bedause it just said "secret pal" for the name and I didn't want to ruin the suspenseful surprise from the other swap by opening it early. So.. after I made sure, I dug in..

Teee heee sooo much purple for meeeeee!!!!

I got a wonderful box from Lets Quilt. (Whom I know a secret about, but it's a secret so.. I can't tell you, but 2 other people on the forum know it as well).

Lookie my goodies

[ATTACH=CONFIG]370155[/ATTACH]
Got 2 dishtowels, a witch and a ghost, I got a table runner kit, a purple FQ bundle, a purple charm square pack, a purple yo-yo pack that I'm going to turn some of them into hair clips. 2 spools of purple thread, some purple zippers, some raspberry lemonade crystal light.. mm.. a whole bag of reeses (second bag of the day!!) a super cute potholder that has a matching towel stuck in the pocket of it. a book by one of my favorite authors. and something she didn't know I've been wanting and wanting.. the little kit that has the seam ripper, the seam guide? and the little snips. Those snips are perfect for shadow trapunto which I want to do, and I have always wanted that seam guide but never indulged and bought it. yay me. And now I got another seam ripper to hide on myself cause.. well I don't know where my pretty purple one is hiding. Cat ate it I bet.

As you can see.. said kitten.. think everything is for her. She promptly stole my FQ that I also got from the FQ swap as well. I loves all ze purple! having a good Bday.
Attached Thumbnails sany0103.jpg