Old 10-17-2012, 03:55 PM
Judith1005

Quercu Rubra, Many prayers and lots of good thoughts go out into the universe for your little granddaughter. You may be suprised how tough these little newborn early babies are. I had a little girl who was born at 3lbs, 12oz. and her lowest weight was 2lbs, 13oz. Boy are they fighters. Although her stay in my life was brief (15 mths, due to brain damage) she was a source of faith and love. So good luck with your little one!! Make what you want for her and have no regrets. Make plans for a lifetime!!
Originally Posted by Quercus Rubra View Post
Hey Y'all!!! I was lucky enough to receive one of Ms. Verne's SP packages. Sorry it took my a few days to respond but as a QB newbie, I wasn't sure if the package was a Secret Pal, Secret Santa or a Surprise Birthday giftie. So I pm'ed Lori looking for guidance.

But I wanted to thank you Ms. Verna ~ I love my gifties. This was one packed envelope as you can see from the pictures. Good thing I took pictures right off the bat as the Reese's are gone. I'm currently drinking the yummy peach tea. Good stuff!! The pretty dollie is now under an Irish Tea pot. It's looks like it was just made for it.

I love that I now have a few pinks and pastels to work with as I am looking to make a small 4 patch Receiving blanket for my 3 month Granddughter. She was born almost 6 weeks early, but my daughter asked me to wait to make her something. I'm more of a Fall & CW Era girl. I haven't seen anything Tn VOL since I lived in Tn. since I was pre-teen & lived in Northeast Tenn. corner for 26 months.

Now I'm off to try and figure out this feedback thing so I can leave you a nice note.

Thank You again Ms. Verna.

Toodles,
Tricia