Old 10-25-2012, 09:30 AM
gramajo

Originally Posted by Kitsie View Post
Hi, ma'am. I really want that light!! The little bendables are too bright in one small spot. These Ecolux would be the bomb! Did you buy yours from the site, or did you find a cheaper price elsewhere. Could you share, please? I wonder if any of the stores like Joann's has them where one could use a coupon?

Thanks for telling us about this handy dandy answer to so many lighting problems! My Pfaff has a light under the throat, but its very dim.
I don't have a problem with my bendable being too bright--I just have to be careful not to position it so light reflects off the foot.

I bought my Ecolux LED light from Cotton Club also. I didn't try googling it. I receive a lot of online quilt shop newsletters & haven't seen it on any of them or at JoAnn's.When I first saw the light at Cotton Club back in the spring, it was $39.95. The price has really risen, but I feel it is worth it.

The size you will need is dependent on the size of the harp on your machine. I was only able to fit a 4 light one on mine.