Old 10-26-2012, 05:25 PM
SharonAnne

Jaba - I heartily agree that you are definitely adorable! You have such twinklie, happy, sparkley eyes. I'll bet you are a bit of a devil when you want to be. Love the scarf - very toasty looking and the colors are great.

Brenda21 - I DID notice the quilted postcard swap and I've already put on my thinking cap!! Too many ideas is the problem - I have a tough time making a decision!! But before I can start on that, I need to make my Halloween costume for work. There are 10 of us in my department, and we are dressing up as Toy Story characters. I am to be Mrs. Potatohead (I don't need a whole lot of fake padding -lol). Took a long lunch today and found the perfect color fleece for 50% off at Hancock fabrics. Will be making Mr & Mrs costumes, since the Mr half of my duo does not sew.

Anastasia - I hope your swap is a huge success. I'll be sure and take a look at the rules.

Quiltnut4ever - So sorry your MS is bothering you. My muscles are aching lately and I'm wondering what is going on. Will be researching the internet if it lasts much longer. Someone told me that Soymilk is not good for you and I drink about 1/2 cup per day. Perhaps it is causing a reaction or a buildup in my system.

Last edited by SharonAnne; 10-26-2012 at 05:27 PM.