Thread: Another Clone?
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 07:06 PM
miriam
Power Poster

Get a good little flash light an look up inside the machine at the dial's under side. There should be something that dial is turning on - there might be some dried oil on it - I've had that happen - Try the Triflow in there first - turn the machine a couple directions and then turn the knob. Let it rest in a way that the Triflow will go into that part. I don't use heat unless I have to... You may need to put a blow dryer up the bottom of the machine or just over the knob - if you have any plastic parts you could melt them... be careful. I had one machine took about a month of oiling on occasion and turning and setting. It moves great now. I've had the reverse stuck too. One was a real b**** - come to think of it - same machine... I think I turned that machine every direction you could - I think I took it apart and had problems because the shaft on that knob was turning and the screw wasn't holding - had to flatten out the shaft just a little bit. Some machines have access through the balance wheel hole or the back of the machine - check to see how you can access it before you take anything apart. Patience. Patience. Patience.