Old 10-31-2012, 05:24 AM
Judith1005

Again Ladies and Gents, I bring you news from the November doll quilt swap. Per Krysyna's DDIL Melissa, (JauntyMelissa)

Good Morning Ladies, I know that I've been gone for a while and I'm sorry, I do miss the board dearly, BUT........ I am on this morning just to give y'all an update on my dear soon to be mother - in - law Krystyna. Even though our home was badly flooded and so was the rest of our community, we are all alive and well. There is no power, no gas, no water, no nothing and I am at my parents house in a village that has all of there own utilities and bring this update to you guys from here. We are all very thankful for everyone's prayers and well wishes, I know that yall love her as much as Blaze and I do. Cell service is spotty, if mostly non- existent in our community, and most of long island. I just wanted to bring you guys news of miss K, and let everyone know that she is safe. We hope everyone else on the Board who lives in the area effected by hurricane sandy is alive and well and just remember that we might of lost material objects, but we kept our lives and families, and we still have each other and that is what matters the most!!