Old 11-05-2012, 12:32 PM
ArchaicArcane

Sorry for the absence. One of my furry ladies has developed some sort of issue, bladder infection or something, along with some erm,... bottom issues, and we've been on sick watch all weekend. She's at the vet now, I'm going to pick her up and get the news shortly.

Originally Posted by J Miller View Post
"I" do not count the number of sewing machines I have. My wife asked me once and I had to count them. That was where there were 41. There are more now and I honestly have no idea where they all are. The only thing I'm sure of is none of them are in the kitchen or bathroom. One of these days I'll hunt them all up and take a group picture. Or not.
Well, I'm a little embarrassed to say that there are often sewing machines in the kitchen here. They go there to be photographed before sale, and to get out of my sewing room when I'm tripping over them.

I'd like to see a group photo of your machines. I'm reminded of the huge class pohtos we used to have in school where everyone stood on the risers in the gym and the photographer stood wayyyyyy back....

Tammi,

Yes, in order to validate all your work you much sew with the machine.

I hate ham fisted Bubbas that ruin screw slots.

Joe
Ohkay.... I guess I'll sew something.
I may put a motor on it for now though to do it. I had been thinking of a nice cover for it,... or a quilted table cloth sort of thing for the table in the trailer.

Yes,.. Bubba sucks.