Old 11-05-2012, 12:38 PM
ArchaicArcane

Originally Posted by Mizkaki View Post
Tammi,

That is why I said IF I count the ones in the garage. The ones in the garage are only visiting (I like your term...visiting). I do have to count the ones in the garage that are planning on living with me inside (if I can shoehorn them in). I definitely do not count the parts machines.
OK,.. I'm good with that. All of the machines here are in the basement, if they're not being worked on or going out the door. DH often takes them downstairs, and makes sure he brings me a running total of the number of machines down there. The number of machines doesn't get me though, the number of cabinets that are collecting down there does. There are 4 cabinets currently, I try to send them with the machines, but they don't always go. I forsee needing to stack them soon...

Oh YES that is an affirmation to rescue more. Grab that thought and run with it. VBG

Cathy
I think he's also a little more comfortable with it now that I'm starting to learn the "release" part of the catch and release program I started here. Either way, I'll expand into the other rooms, he doesn't have to ask twice (and might not once it starts to happen.)