Old 11-06-2012, 01:51 PM
ArchaicArcane

Originally Posted by Mizkaki View Post
Lets see where do I start? The bookcase on its side is a credenza that I from a used office supply depot.
The suitcase next to the 403 is a 'baby' Bell (the one that looks like a green stapler). The machine with the B on the treadle in the living room is a Bradbury 'Medium' (just like a Singer 13). The chain stitcher on the right of the LR picture is a Wilcox & Gibbs is its own treadle. And the machine sitting just inches from the Wilcox & Gibbs is a New Home Midget". It is a VS and used a long shuttle. And the industrial Singer in the treadle is a 31-20.

Cathy
Just gorgeous! I love the little chainstitch machines, they're so adorable looking. I'm supposed to be picking one up in the spring (earlier if I can scrape the cash together for the other machines), it's probably the same as the one you have here, but no treadle, so I will possibly "rig some thing up" if I don't make it a display piece.

I hadn't thought of an office supply place for furniture. That credenza looks a lot sturdier than the one I had though...