View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 01:27 PM
Annaquilts
Power Poster

The main problem I see with this is the wheat as third ingredient. I was told to stay away with dog food from wheat and corn because of allergens. When they describe the food it list chicken and rice but when you read the ingredients wheat is the third ingredient. This is often a problem for allergies for many dogs.

Originally Posted by sparkys_mom View Post
I do not make my own pet food for a variety of reasons. First is time. Second is that I want my dog to get the nutrients he requires and it is more than just throwing a handful of hamburger and rice into his bowl. I have purchased from www.FlintRiver.Com for many years. Their prices are good, their quality is good, and they have NEVER had a recall. They sell dog and cat food and you can purchase small samples if you want to see how your pet likes the food. My dog loves it.

Something else I really like is they deliver to my door. I never have to worry about running to the store or lugging in a 20 pound bag of kibble. Delivery is fast and is included in the price of the food. I am not associated with this company in any way other than being a loyal customer.