View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 05:32 PM
sew_Tracy

Location: Standing in front of Walmart begging for fat quarters

Originally Posted by barri1 View Post
I ran into the nightmare from Hell on this board. I mentioned that I was interested in going to the quilt show in Lancater. I should've picked up the signals in the PM's.. but I'm a bit trusting.. Anyway, I drove, and she really had mental issues. I figured that we had a bit in common, as she is a nurse, and I am in family practice.. She was retired, and as we were driving, I kept thinking how was she able to get through nursing school.. Life goes on.. I am planning on getting together with two members for a trip to a fabric store, and lunch.. I can't wait.. I also went to the house of another member a couple of times, and could've sat, and talked with her, and her husband for hours. They are the most wonderful people. I look forward to taking them out to eat, and hang out with them.. I owe them.. She advertised that she had old quilting magazines that she was throwing out..
I can understand that. I am also trusting. I am not terribly personally social either, but after my meeting with another member from here I warmed up to it. Was nothing but positive. Keep in mind these are folks I hve been chatting with in the chat room for QB since the beginning.