View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 04:03 AM
Karen1956

Here's one for you. Several years ago, i was part of a BB dedicated to decorating. There were about 30 of us and we'd share each others tears, laughter, trials, joys and sadness. We decided after a couple of years that we should all get together to meet. So, we planned to meet in Denver. About 20 of us from all over the United States booked flights and a hotel. Our husbands were leery, our friends were appalled, our kids had thought we went off our nut.

However, we had SOOO much fun that weekend!! We laughed ourselves silly, the hotel LOVED us and we got to know each other in person. One gal flew in from South Carolina and the one woman who lived in Denver (and now my bestest friend in the whole world) and I went to the airport to pick her up. As everyone was deboarding the plane, they kept saying - she's back there, she's coming and they were all laughing. One businessman stopped and said, "You ladies are going to have the time of your life with that livewire." We sure did!! She is now my other bestest friend in the whole world!! Out of that one trip, I got TWO "sisters of my heart, if not my blood".