Old 10-19-2009, 01:36 AM
barnbum

Ya know, barnbum, I think that if we compared stashs we would have a lot of the same fabric. I love all of the new picks!

But wait, I remember a certain pm a while back that said your sewing room was FULL and wouldn't hold another yard. Hmmm????
It's not all fitting where it should, and it's getting me into trouble. :? I took Jenny shopping for fabric because I didn't have more leaves with the green background, BUT when I was washing and rearranging yesterday, I found two yards of it!!!! :roll: :shock: The flannel had spilled over to another shelf and I'd forgotten. Thankfully, Jenny likes the new ones even more, so she's sticking with the plan. :wink:

Mark thinks my sewing room is too small--he won't even walk into it. But, it's cozy until one of the kids has their own house and I move into one of their bedrooms. :wink:

I told my husband, after all those years of being so careful with our money, I feel very spoiled to be able to be able to get this fabric. It's a good thing we don't want to go on vacations--just love being home. It's also a good thing we have no debt and steady jobs! :D