Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Couldn't find the fabric I was looking for, but found these... >

Couldn't find the fabric I was looking for, but found these...

Couldn't find the fabric I was looking for, but found these...

Old 10-18-2009, 07:03 PM

Beautiful fabrics! You're my kinda shopper when it comes to fabric...if it speaks to you, don't pass it up! It'll get used eventually...I already have ideas for mine....
Old 10-19-2009, 01:36 AM

Ya know, barnbum, I think that if we compared stashs we would have a lot of the same fabric. I love all of the new picks!

But wait, I remember a certain pm a while back that said your sewing room was FULL and wouldn't hold another yard. Hmmm????
It's not all fitting where it should, and it's getting me into trouble. :? I took Jenny shopping for fabric because I didn't have more leaves with the green background, BUT when I was washing and rearranging yesterday, I found two yards of it!!!! :roll: :shock: The flannel had spilled over to another shelf and I'd forgotten. Thankfully, Jenny likes the new ones even more, so she's sticking with the plan. :wink:

Mark thinks my sewing room is too small--he won't even walk into it. But, it's cozy until one of the kids has their own house and I move into one of their bedrooms. :wink:

I told my husband, after all those years of being so careful with our money, I feel very spoiled to be able to be able to get this fabric. It's a good thing we don't want to go on vacations--just love being home. It's also a good thing we have no debt and steady jobs! :D
Old 10-19-2009, 02:41 AM

Beautiful fabric!
Old 10-19-2009, 04:38 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by barnbum
Ya know, barnbum, I think that if we compared stashs we would have a lot of the same fabric. I love all of the new picks!

But wait, I remember a certain pm a while back that said your sewing room was FULL and wouldn't hold another yard. Hmmm????
I told my husband, after all those years of being so careful with our money, I feel very spoiled to be able to be able to get this fabric. It's a good thing we don't want to go on vacations--just love being home. It's also a good thing we have no debt and steady jobs! :D

Aww, I was just teasing you. Remeber your response when I asked for your address so I could send you something? LOL :P
Old 10-19-2009, 04:43 AM

What a great day of shopping!
Wonderful choices!
Old 10-19-2009, 05:34 PM

Oh yes--I do now. :lol: But I keep using it--just not fast enough. :shock: I'm just picky, too, about what I add. But, hey, if we have the same taste, you'd probably send me something I already have! :wink:

You are so fortunate to have a close friend who quilts. I have shopped with a few quilter friends, but I enjoy going alone, too. I'm a hermit by nature--it's just my job that forces me out. :D
Old 10-19-2009, 05:39 PM

Love all the colors.. they're beautiful!!
Old 10-19-2009, 10:00 PM

Love ALL of them - simply gorgeous beyond words! :lol: :-) :wink: