Old 12-03-2012, 04:17 PM
Mizkaki

Steve,

Congratulations on the new wee one. Girl or boy?

A TOGA is a local gathering of Sewing machine lovers. It was started by Treadle-On people. (Treadle On is a group dedicated to promoting the use of antique and vintage people-powered sewing machines.) I have been hosting for the past 5 years the only one in this area. A Mini-Mini TOGA is my term for a impromptu, very short notice get together where there might only be 5 people or 20 people that will show up.

Check out: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GoldCountryTOGA/ . Click to join and Pat or I'll approve you.
You can then click on the files section on the front page and get the rest of the information. I'd love to have you come.
This invite is also for anyone. Any others in driving distance??????

We are getting together for this one this Saturday, the 8th. The 'official' one is on the 22nd.

Cathy

Originally Posted by SteveH View Post
Mizkaki: Ok, I'll bite... what is a Mini-Mini TOGO? Since you folks are in SAC and I work just south of Oakland, I cannot imagine that I could make anything up that way during the week. Thanks for the offer thought, it was way cool.

I have emailed/PM'd Charlee and i believe at this point I am covered, so I'd say let Ms Judy have a go at them.

On a side note: On Saturday I just became a Grandpa!!