Thread: Scans Dull
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 05:27 AM
beautress

Default Scans Dull

It'd be brighter if I learned to use a camera. Meh! Scans will do for now, so this thread will be about blocks and scans of the outer border when and if the quilt top gets finished. At first, I will just show scans of quilts I've already made. I'm really excited about all kinds of quilts, spent a lifetime creating applique quilts and am now just into piecing charity quilts for our local Charity Bees group. I can't quilt any more due to painful muscles with fibromyalgia, but I can still sit and mow on the tractor when necessary, and sit and sew in front of my sewing machine. Yea, God gives us options when optimal health fails us! And I'm happy with what I have, lots of scraps, and the joy of piecing tops for the bees knees.

The first six scans are from a quilt completed in September, as I was enjoying my ridiculously large stash of greens.
Attached Thumbnails green-sashes-scrap-propellers-quiilt1-09.25.2012.jpg   green-sashes-scrap-propellers-quiilt2-09.25.2012.jpg   green-sashes-scrap-propellers-quiilt3-09.25.2012.jpg   green-sashes-scrap-propellers-quiilt4-09.25.2012.jpg   green-sashes-scrap-propellers-quiilt6-09.25.2012.jpg  

green-sashes-scrap-propellers-quiilt5-09.25.2012.jpg