Old 12-10-2012, 06:48 AM
Extreme Quilter

Default Check your order carefully from Thread Art

If any of you happen to order the 60-weight thread set of 30 spools from Thread Art (www.threadart.com), be sure to count your spools when you receive your order. I ordered two sets and both sets totaled the identical 29 spools and both sets were missing the same 30th spool. My sales receipt showed nothing being back ordered. A customer service rep this morning said they were out of the "white spool" and she would see that I receive two spools when they come in in January. I asked if I had not called would I have automatically received the two spools as a back order and she said no. So if you are ordering "complete sets" of threads, don't assume they are all there. And if they are not, call them; don't assume there is a back order. If you pay for a 30 spool thread, that's what you should get. Otherwise, they should explain the reason for the missing item(s) and make a price adjustment or indicate a back order.

This is my first order with Thread Art and it may be my last if I never receive the two missing spools. Anyone have any feedback regarding Thread Art?