View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 11:59 AM
jaba

I received 1 of my sets today from Elisabrat, now that was a big surprise. Had no idea, guess my good friend keeps secrets from me. She was in a very generous mood, much to my delight! Sent me 1/2 yds. of these burgundy and whites and of the purple. They're all so rich looking, they will be beautiful in a quilt. This block she sent she called an experiment, what?!?, fabulous, I need to hire you to make me about 29 more of these, wouldn't that be oh so beautimous quilt. Then this extra nice pot holder, I'll just have to have it on the counter and pretend to use it, don't want to spill a thing on that and a new table mat for my kitchen table. Those little carrot nose snowmen really go with all the snow in my front yard....Last purple non slip fuzzy socks, she knows I'm always cold and I can wear these and have a little piece of you here with me all the time. Thank you so much missy, I love everything . What a very special Xmas surprise you sent my way......[ATTACH=CONFIG]381639[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]381640[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]381641[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dscf0984.jpg   dscf0986.jpg   dscf0987.jpg