View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 03:38 AM
schoolteacher

Originally Posted by yippie View Post
HELP please what spray bottle do you use to use the home made spray elmers school glue. I mixed up the receipe elmers school glue plus water and a few drops of soap. I could not get it to spray it just came out in streams of glue. So I thought my sprayer was not working so I put the sprayer with it hose in a glass and when all the glue was rinsed out it sprayed real nice. SOOoo i tryed again with the glue. still did not spray correctly. Is the a particular spray bottle you use????? Do I need to add more water the recipe calls for 1 on 1 glue to water and 2 to 5 drops of water.

So for the next quilt I did the drizzle with the elmers school and that takes a lot of hand power. It came out in nice lines like in the turt some one posted but in a little while the lines turned into dots of glue. So I spread them out.

What am I doing wrong!!!!! I have not tryed to quilt them yet still waiting for them to dry.

Thank you for looking and for your help happy days of quilting to you yipppie
I was wondering the same thing!! Will be watching this post!! Come on, you quilters, help us out!!