View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 09:23 PM
Momma_K

I have to be honest and say I really have the greatest grandkids ever! Several are 20, 2 are 19, 0ne is 21 and two 13 yr olds. And finally Mary Grace is 7. They don't expect much and still grateful enough to give me the biggest hugs! So big I can't breathe from my oldest grandsons! My grand daughters are as thankful and so sweet with the hugs. I get kisses on the cheek from the boys to where I could cry from the warmth I feel in my heart. I could get them anything from a candy bar to a $50.00 tablet and I still recieve such thanks. Not long ago I helped my grand daughter, one of the 13 yr olds to get a pair of basketball shoes for school. She was thrilled and her school won every game this season...I have to bragg and say she is one of the top players! One of our local colleges asked her to play on their ladys basketball team next year! I am truely blessed. I reckon it's because I'm the oldest of 7 kids and we all grew up with respect and learned how to be thankful for what we had which wasn't much to be honest. I just thank God for everyone of my grandchildren and 3 daughters. I couldn't ask for better.