View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 05:42 PM
lovngrandma

hello there,
I am a grandma who made a quilt for a little girl, my gradaughter, as i made one pick fand one blue adn one green, but the pink one was made with my first grandaughter in mind adn she was born way too early at only 1 pound and loved only a month, i then had my son and lil here with me and she became pregnant again and we went through the whole time and i never could make a quitl for fewr of losing her , adn i waitd till she was born to sart one, i did hand embroidery on all 3 of the quilts i made the first time, well i have the other babys quilt as well as hers as we have our grandaughter and are raising her as our own, and our dil had some mental issues nad attempted sucide and in the process lost a set of twins girls as well at 8 months pregnant, i had already started a set of matching ones for them, and after she did that , i jsut coudl nto face teh fabric so i gave it away,, and it stillhurts and that was onver a yera ago, so i woudl wait , it is made and after the baby is borna nd here andnamed , if u wnat the name then put the name on it and then giv eit them, and it will be cherished so much, and as for the other baby blanket, it is most likly put in aspecial place with ultrasound pics and first pics if there was any, and if she kept a babay book, for eve thought he baby died it is still a part of them, and the fact that she dows not have it out, dosent mean she tossed it, it is in aprivate placeiammost sure , God bless you for being so understnading and making such memories for them, i enoy making baby things myslf, and i have made 3 memorials on my time and hope i dont have to make another one, for a little lost angel, who was called so soon,