View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 11:35 PM
mindless

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
I am excited too! and ready to go go go! I am excited to make a treat for someone who will appreciate the effort that went into it. I am not great but I do quilt with a lot of heart. It gives me real joy to play with other quilters and this will be so much fun. Question to previous players? did you show your work in progress in total to your partner or was it a suprise the whole product. are we sharing this is the fabric I chose for you? these are the blocks or block I made .. or is it more a secret? I want to play correctly! WOW lots of west coast players! middle America where are you? Alaska or Hawaii are you in? NO international players yet? Did you say we have a male player?

wow! whew! breathe! this is gonna be so much fun! Linda (brat?) you brought up a very good point. players in the last swap made decisions about posting/not posting pics with their partners. Some posted as they went along, some just gave little hint pics, & others wanted to surprise each other completely, so they saved all pics until after they swapped....some posted spoiler pics separately. maybe we can do it that way again. maybe we will get an international or 2 yet....(is there still time?) postage was a bit of a challenge tho......