Old 01-02-2013, 08:40 AM
jillaine

My current collection (I'm an absolute newbie):

#1 - Singer Red-Eye that I plan to convert to a treadle. But um, the cat knocked over the bowls of parts after I'd neatly organized them. They fell behind a table in the corner of the room and I haven't had the heart to re-organize them... But that's another story...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]385362[/ATTACH]

#2 - Montgomery Wards Signature c1974, I think. Given to me by a neighbor (original owner who hardly used it), to replace my very first (plastic) Singer which died on me. This is my main machine. I absolutely adore it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]385372[/ATTACH]

#3 - Singer Featherweight 221 - JUST got her for Christmas; another find in a New England antique store. Story is it was a wedding gift to a woman who never learned to sew; her relatives found it in her attic after she died. I'm owner 2. I haven't used her yet.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]385374[/ATTACH]

#4 - Signature - found this in a New England antique shop-- they practically gave it to me because it's stuck, stuck, frozen stuck. I haven't started working on her yet. I believe her serial # is 547245
[ATTACH=CONFIG]385375[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails jillainesredeye.jpg   vintagemachine_dec2011.jpg   montgomerywardsignaturesewingmachine.jpg   singerfeatherweight.jpg   standard-front.jpg