Old 01-02-2013, 10:50 PM
sdudash

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Very nice Standard treadle! There are several people on this board who have Standard treadles. Vintagemotif, Monica, is one. Did you get any attachments with that Standard? There is a special chain stitch attachment for Standards. Cathy, Mizkaki, should be able to answer any questions on the Standard too. Congratulations! Your decals look great - I would be very careful when cleaning that machine! Clean only with sewing machine oil so you don't silver the decals!

Nancy
Thanks for the advise. I will definitely be sure to use it. I am still going through the drawers, It was stocked full with new as well as old items. Everything from patterns from McCalls to bobbins galore.

Today someone offered me a Coffin top sewing machine and sight unseen for $40 I am not going to be able to pass it up. I will get that machine on Saturday. They said if I was able to restore the cabinet of a old Playertone talking machine and bring back the beauty then I should be able to get the cabinet of this looking nice as well. So, I'll just have to see. I'll post pics as soon as I take them and find out what this mysterious beauty is.