View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 03:27 PM
QuilterMomma

I did two the first time around then two others, then helped on last. I must say that I have now made some great gals to talk with and enjoy sharing our quilting successes with. Only one really challenged me and that was a pastel since I do not do those very often and not a lot in my collection, it was nice to step outside my box. Would I do it again, NOT! Once was enough for me. I have truly enjoyed my quilts I received and they are all over the house. Being sure even if you pm or post once a week to your partner, it helps to know the other is working on it or at least thinking about it. Best to get started on them right away so life does not step in the way and you can't finish it on time or unable to. I know that a couple of my partners loved the chitter chatter and that is what they needed for reassurance on making the quilt.
If you are my partner, be sure to answer question after question after question and I for one would love sneak peaks. That was the fun part to show the progression we had but did not show the last so as to not spoil the surprise. Well enough of my two cents worth. Looking forward to your pm Jillaine. Give me something to motivate me to get some things done and a direction. After finishing my 120 ufos, I feel a little lost because I don't have any new goals yet this year. Ugh!