Old 10-25-2009, 01:46 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Well here goes

I collect

Chickens Aluminum pans and coffeepots and teapots (30+)
Antique and old children's books Little Golden Books
Old Coffee tins and old Spice tins especially Tones Other old tins
Old can openers especially ones with advertising wooden boxes decorative ones and ones I use for shelves. Some have advertising
Primitive furniture I have a 4 ft pie safe and a 5 ft pie safe and other
primitive cabinets A poor man's version of a Hoosier Kitchen Cabinet(no flour bins) but a pull out metal dough board.
Granite ware primarily white with red but have some yellow and green
Antique jars of all sizes -some blue ones and more- canning jars have a 1/2 pt jar and a 1/4 pt jar and 2 antique pickle jars big enough to hold 10 lbs flour and sugar plus a lot more old pickle jars of various shapes with wooden handles --antique wooden rolling pins
Cookbooks apothacary jars of all sizes and shapes tiny perfume bottles and medicine bottles from the eary 1900's Anne Geddes animal dolls w/baby faces antique toys cast iron skillets and muffin tins (old)
I have a 1940's antique stove so I collect kitchen utensils of that era.
Christmas I collect angels(40+) sleighs reindeer ( a lot of 50's red and green flocked reindeer) plus a lot more of all kinds of plastic and metal etc
Bells of all shapes and sizes Snow men houses
Sewing buttons old scissors and wooden spools toy sewing machines
Sewing machine books and accessories

And movies of all kinds. We are movie buffs and are always playing where did I see that guy before... OH yeah on that movie or that tv show...Have hundreds of movies.
These are just my collections and do not include DH's all old pop especially Coke and Pepsi stuff (huge collection) we have an old chest type pepsi machine in the living room. old radios stereos etc records and all things connected - cassettes 8 tracks etc. and glass mugs (A & W type)I know there's more but I can't think of them right now.