View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 05:53 AM
Elisabrat

hey Melinda want us to break you out? you do know this means going home to family and they never seem to get you were just SICK its more the good your home now we dont have to.. so think hard ok? getting the get away car ready polished and cleaned yup the limo is charged and ready to go. I hope white is ok with you its all I can get on short notice. besides the hummer is a bit tall for the average bear and I think your more like me, height challenged?

April I spent a good portion of last night oogling Jinny Beyer fabric as that is something my partner likes. I fell in love and didnt want to get out of the scrolling through 600 fabrics bit by bit. OMG I need this and I need some of that and well that is how it went.

My question to you all is the minimum is 45 x 60 (or three blocks by four blocks) question is if your wanting something a bit more artsy I am finding crib size or too big. Where can I find a good pattern selection that fits in the minimum and does not exceed the maximum? stumped. otherwise its a pure sampler 12.5 block which while traditional is not doing what I think my partner wants it to do transition from one thing into another like an illusion or a star within a star type. today I will locate the pattern I need I am just stumped. argh. pirates!