View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 02:20 PM
romanojg

I really like this show and like alot of shows on that channel they enter a home and only look at what it'll take to get it sold in that market. The changes they make are based on the market in that area;its different depending on where they are at. I've seen many shows where they ripped out what I thought was great carpet or cabinets but it's based on what's selling. As for the quilt; they aren't for everyone. I've read on here where someone put thier heart and soul into a quilt for a family member only to have them say it's not their style. That's where I'd really be hurt, family should know and appreciate the effort put into the quilt. Like I tell my kids when someone does something nice rather give you a gift or make you dinner; it doesn't matter rather you like it or not. It matters of the effort put into it and you at least say thank you even if you don't like it. The last part doesn't need to be mentioned. My daughter is a grown up and sometimes when she eats over she'll say she didn't like a certain thing but thank you for making it for her. That I can handle. If I got upset over TV shows, I'd never watch them again, especially with all of these "reality" shows out there.