View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 05:15 AM
Elisabrat

Twinriver I know how you feel about special stash I stare at favorites too and think no I want to save that for me one day I am making that for me and then that day doesnt come and I grab it and use it and its fun and like making it for me and by the time I am finished working with it I am totally ok with sharing it because I did get to quilt with it AND YOUR DOING THAT FOR ME doing the happy dance and its only 5 am! I love that fabric such a fabric.. well I surelove metallics in my fabrics they make it so .. happy and warm and like .. Christmas all year. The funny thing here is two days before you told me you had that fabric and were thinking of using it for me I had ordered the blue/agua one with the mosiac like stars? in the middle. It arrived yesterday. We were both on the same mindset too funny. I have had trouble finding a quilt with movement pattern for you. Any you want to suggest or is it ok if I go traditional in the blocks?

I am in love with the fall fabric posted. The first bunch said come get me! come get me! Is that Robert Kaufman? he had this autumn line that was so beautiful. toasty warm those fabrics .. my sister told me that if I had calling cards they would have pumpkins on them because I was so into fall. I am into fall silly girl because its the beginning of decorating for the real seasons and holiday. Summer just stumps me but come Sept its all hands in. Glass pumpkins, fall leaves.. yes that fabric has my name on it. Send it this way!