View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 07:22 AM
Elisabrat

buddys mom OH WOW all those little pieces.. swoon I am tired from thinking about you cutting and cutting and oh my is all I can say.

love the farm animals the pigs are super cute. um elephants and farm animals? is this a.. animal quilt lol? and shabby is always so ..cozy makes you think of a cup of tea instantly. I have my fabrics.. want to see your fabrics twinrivers or want to see just like the one I based it all off of? probably be a teapot quilt. as that is what you wanted. wait its going to be buildings.. yup thats what you wanted.. no? ok .. not telling you then. no big peaks. sure hope I am right on with this. shaking in my boots! (wait I dont own boots).

OK smarty with the Florida picture outside in that pretty red chair. love red chairs! we have a balmy 12 this morning. and a high of 24 expected. almost get out those flip flops.. nice to think of warmer weather though but think today is an inside day for me. quilting all day long with a nice cup of joe.

Nexxus who makes that pretty mushroom toadstool fabric? I love it and well need some for my very own.