View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 10:37 AM
QuilterMomma

Don't worry Brat, I am not out of the shoot yet at all. You all left me behind. Doing some organizing before I take off on my little spree. I am 90% sure of the pattern and know what colors to use and have plenty in my stash/scraps. When cleaning up the garage on Saturday and Sunday am, realized I do not really have much of a "stash" of fabrics. I have more scraps now after last year than anything. Once I get those cleaned up I get to buy yardage again. I do have a nice selection of batiks that I just love and only a bit of yardage there. I am down to one cupboard and a few in the house of UFOs. No I did not count that would be bad. We only sorted thru the cupboard of scraps, that extra large pile, and did not get to the other tote yet. Getting excited to move ahead on this quilt.

Brat, Those fabrics are so delicious. I am drooling over here because I am on a fabric diet.

Linnie, you keep going girl. We may get to swap before our actual deadline if that is ok. I plan on hitting yours hard in February after the two cancer quilts get done, the two football quilts done, and the three customer quilts that need quilted are done. Then I have a couple side swaps to finish up and then I finally get to play.