Old 01-23-2013, 07:35 AM
Elisabrat

I need color Jaba! anyone suprise me? UGH everyone hates that one. people speak loud and clear on your hopes color wise. it is so much more fun to make something you know might actually be liked.

color oh dear.. I think lilacs. My mom had lilacs planted outside our livingroom widows. I loved the smell of them. Boy she always had a magnificent garden full of flowers, spring summer. oodles of flowers fruit trees blossoming in spring wow what a move back in time. I never realized how many hours she spent there. She oil painted, cooked gourmet foods, sewed like no tomorrow, knit with her eyes closed. wow she gave all of us a bit of each gift. I sew and cook, my one sis is a master gardner, makes natural soaps she sells at williamsburg festivals .. she paints oil. A lil sis who scrapbooks and crafts and an older who is bigtime into gourmet and gardening. You see these are precious gifts. a way of continuing on. So.. for me.. how about lilacs or tulips or hyachynths or well flowers?? how about flowers. oh parnter of mine maybe that is easy. love the theme anastasia. ready set go!
oh yes hello Jaba and Tracibug. welcome back! this is going to be fun.