Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap  -- Closed >

Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap -- Closed

Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap -- Closed

Old 05-13-2013, 06:23 AM

Wow what beautiful runners lately - love the brights - very pretty for summer; the leaf pattern is awesome and love the batiks that jaba received. You all did wonderful work and inspire me to try something new.
Old 05-14-2013, 04:59 AM

I need a welcome sign. Maybe the next swap we can do those anyone interested? then there is the apron swap I want to do think I could use a nice apron (no ruffles girls) my hips are big enough I dont need ruffles to help them fill out. also at 51.. ruffles are sorta for the young girls not old birds

I am suprised at how little chatter there is in Elisabrats swap .. like 35 people 5 chatter.. sigh.. hope they are all still alive and playing double sigh.. hard to know when they dont respond. today I find out if we get the rental or if we are blacklisted off the mountain.. high likelyhood. Steve and his one boss HATE each other (sad) he has 7 bosses btw. but she is highly influencial here in town. It might totally not work. I want that house so we will cross our fingers. I will not hesitate to call the agent and ask why. good credit, good rental history, good job (they wont know he is outta here unless she tells them) so all in all we look good.. and there are no other people in line to rent right now been on the market 3 weeks.. should be ours. Oh so cute too. we will see. amazingly enough its all up to if they talked to her or not.. apparently Steve tells me oh no.. this agency works with her all the time.. great just great.

not worried.. yeah sorta. He will be FURIOUS and like i want to deal with that explosion. Hope he goes fishing and is not here to check my machine or catch a call.

off to dialysis. Have a great day ladies!
Old 05-14-2013, 10:50 AM

ok, brat, i wouldn't do this , except i am currently working on a welcome sign, so if you want i will play. i have to finish it fast as i have b'day things to make for my dgd and i need to have a cleared deck to do that! and my brother, bob (ashley) is mis-behaving and needs to go to the repair shop. grrrrr!! fortunately i have a couple (ahem) other machines i can use in the meantime. but i hate not having my main man! lol, sort of. good luck on the house! have my fingers crossed( darn hard to type and sew that way so hope you find out yes real soon!
Old 05-14-2013, 10:58 AM

A recent episode of Duck Dynasty....The girls were trying to make Ms Kay an apron and failed epic-ly! BUT....Uncle Si came to the rescue and made a real pretty apron for Ms Kay! In his words.... Ain't nuthin he can't do!

Love that crazy show!
Old 05-14-2013, 10:59 AM

I'm up for a welcome sign swap!
Old 05-15-2013, 01:15 AM

I had to laugh just now Nancia its 2 in the morning not sleepy and well thought I wasnt but i read your post about your brother bob is misbehaving and has to go to the shop for repairs and my mind thought oh how sad I hope her BROTHER sibling is ok.. lmao.. then it hit me two lines later its a machine you were talking about. OMG what a dork I am. feel much better now your bro is ok. phew.

if everyone starts turning in their summer runners then I will start a wall hanging swap. I see lots of still thinking about the fabrics which is fine but dont forget about the fabrics need to be sewn and sent too.. I sure hope to see a few trinkle onto the board like tada I am done. worry wart me I know. ok off to try to sleep again something tells me it might actually be good for me. ciao for now!