Old 05-14-2013, 04:59 AM
Elisabrat

I need a welcome sign. Maybe the next swap we can do those anyone interested? then there is the apron swap I want to do think I could use a nice apron (no ruffles girls) my hips are big enough I dont need ruffles to help them fill out. also at 51.. ruffles are sorta for the young girls not old birds

I am suprised at how little chatter there is in Elisabrats swap .. like 35 people 5 chatter.. sigh.. hope they are all still alive and playing double sigh.. hard to know when they dont respond. today I find out if we get the rental or if we are blacklisted off the mountain.. high likelyhood. Steve and his one boss HATE each other (sad) he has 7 bosses btw. but she is highly influencial here in town. It might totally not work. I want that house so we will cross our fingers. I will not hesitate to call the agent and ask why. good credit, good rental history, good job (they wont know he is outta here unless she tells them) so all in all we look good.. and there are no other people in line to rent right now been on the market 3 weeks.. should be ours. Oh so cute too. we will see. amazingly enough its all up to if they talked to her or not.. apparently Steve tells me oh no.. this agency works with her all the time.. great just great.

not worried.. yeah sorta. He will be FURIOUS and like i want to deal with that explosion. Hope he goes fishing and is not here to check my machine or catch a call.

off to dialysis. Have a great day ladies!