Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap  -- Closed >

Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap -- Closed

Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap -- Closed

Old 05-09-2013, 08:25 PM

Tracibug, Lovely TR...simple yet exquisite! Lucky Nancia! DM, I hope you will be feeling better way soon! Brat (Linda) is it true...you might be moving to WY...??? Still waiting to see pics of all your gals. :-)
Old 05-09-2013, 08:29 PM

All will be good and work out brat and yes be thankful for what you have , likely it's much more than others you may know. Will call you tomorrow bed time now
Old 05-09-2013, 10:30 PM

The floating runner is on my ironing board ...

The leaves were 10" strips pieced randomly, then cut diagonally, stitched together then cut out. Turned out quite lovely, I thought :-)
Old 05-10-2013, 05:51 AM

I am feeling better today going to sew and not think on things I can not change. The official clock wont hit til this weekend so then we will know the way things roll. So today I sew and I miss Jaba a whole bunch. She would happily kick my rear if she was here (she gets great pleasure in this btw). Tell me to suck it up, stiff upper lip get working girl and all that stuff. I work well with that it irks me so I work better lol...

I love your leaf runner totally different and highly creative. High Five Traci! (and DONE EARLY)
Old 05-11-2013, 02:23 PM

Well all good things are worth waiting for! This is what I received yesterday from sikesjj (Jamie).
I love bright colors and this is just perfect for me! I had seen the doughnut pin cushions pattern awhile back and thought they were adorable but never made any. NOW I have one just for me with pins included! I also received 2 FQ beauties! AND .... everything came wrapped in tissue paper. It was like Christmas in May for me! LOVE IT! Thanks again.
Attached Thumbnails photo.jpg   photo-2-.jpg   photo-1-.jpg  
Old 05-11-2013, 11:53 PM

mmmm. mmmm! that looks yummy! and so does the donut! love those brights! i am so tickled with my leaf runner! it will go under the monkey hanging from the banana leaf in my family room! ( thanks again traci).
Old 05-12-2013, 05:42 AM

Default Surprise

Got home last night and had so many wonderful items waiting for me to open and this was one of them. Tlambing your photo did not do this little tropical beauty justice, beautiful batiks and perfect quilting. Thank you so much I love it!![ATTACH=CONFIG]413012[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dscf1346.jpg  
Old 05-12-2013, 06:26 AM

Jaba that is a beauty!
Old 05-12-2013, 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
Got home last night and had so many wonderful items waiting for me to open and this was one of them. Tlambing your photo did not do this little tropical beauty justice, beautiful batiks and perfect quilting. Thank you so much I love it!![ATTACH=CONFIG]413012[/ATTACH]

Fashioned it as a table mat, but it looks great as a wall hanging too Should have put a sleeve on it

Welcome home!
Old 05-12-2013, 03:22 PM

So cute!! Love it!! Lucky lucky girl all those goodies waiting for you at home! glad you received it!

Now is everyone good to go or still waiting for runners? if so pm me please! Happy Mothers Day Ladies! (nonmothers included).. peaceful day all the kidlets called so they can live another year