Old 01-26-2013, 04:43 AM
craftygater

One thing I found out about the programs that are available for any of the Husqvarna machines is - They need a dongle (or plugin similar to a flash drive) to operate. If you don't have one or something happens to the one that comes with it the program is useless. It will not run without it. Ask me how I know??? My cat decided to run off with my dongle several months ago and I still cannot find it. That is 900.00 down the drain because you cannot buy a replacement. Plus the program didn't do what the sales person said it would. The company says it is for security purposes but other programs I have looked at don't have external security plugins. I think it is a reason the sell more programs. At 900.00 to 2500.00 per program they really get you. The organizer that comes with the machine is ok if it works. Mine kept stalling and not responding and the company said there was nothing wrong with it. I ended up buying Embird and it will do everything I need it to and I can add to it with other addons as I need them for a fraction of the price of the Husqvarna programs, which I would NOT recommend.

Last edited by craftygater; 01-26-2013 at 04:46 AM.