View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 10:04 AM
Boop56

Hey ladies. just a really quick question. I am an angel [volunteer but they call us angels] at Give Kids the World here in Kissimmee Florida. {look it up if you would like} They offer childern who have been diagnoised with terminal illness a week TOTALLY expse free week of fun. Disney and universal and Sea World, air fare, transportation and much more. Anyway, I also sew pillows for these children. In the castle they get to come in and go to 'Elmer' the tree. He lets them get a pillow from among his branches. They tug and pull on a vine then the tree starts to shake and then when they look in the trunk, they have their own pillow. You should see the eyes on these kids. AMAZING. off track again...sorry. Looking for fat quarters that are kid oriented. Does anyone know where I can get them cheap. The pillow is an envelope form but there is a pocket on the front. Just really looking for cheap kid friendly fabric since this is all donation work. Thanks for all your help!!!! The second pic is of the pocket on front and the third is the back. I always tell the kids when they leave 'Angel wings, Butterfly kisses and Faere Dust all around.
Attached Thumbnails dscn0924.jpg   dscn0925.jpg   dscn0926.jpg