Old 01-26-2013, 09:43 PM
raksmum

DesignBySick is a good site. I have used some of their designs and liked them. Haven't tried Designs by Ju Ju but I will now. I have a warning for anyone who may become a member or order the cd/dvd from Dollarstitch. I became a member of the site in the spring for $25.00 for a year of unlimited downloads. No problems there. But...I ordered a cd of 8000 designs for $25.00 back in November. Contacted them just before Christmas to say I haven't got it and was told hang in there, because of the time of year it could take up to 45 days to get. So hung in there. Started the email chain last week to say I still don't have it an asked for a tracking number. They gave it to me and to make a long story shorter, back and forth we went and they told me I had to call Canada Customs. I did this and called Canada Post and the only track they can see is that it did get registered at their post office but shows nothing after that. Customs told me that due to international rules Canada cannot initiate a search as it was sent from the U.S. and the U.S. by law can only initiate the search. I relayed this back to the company with a copy showing that it may not have left their post office. Asked them to contact USPS to initiate the search and said I realized they did their part in mailing it but I did my part in paying up front for the CD (delivery was included). I asked for a refund. They don't give refunds but offered me the same product for an additional $10.00 (which they are selling right now on their website to anyone for $10.00). I said I wouldn't spend any more money on this product. Anyway, they said they have done all they will do. They kicked me off their site saying I was harrassing them. They made a refund back to paypal for $10.21 which they said was what was remaining on my site and then they cancelled their refund to me telling me to go find a site that would give, give, give, to unappreciative customers.
Wow, was I so wrong in asking them to have USPS run the search? Apparently. So, buyer beware! Obviously there are people out there who probably love this site and I really enjoyed it too until this happened. Unfortunately I could not recommend to anyone though to spend money there.