View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 08:43 PM
marytoddliz

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
minki is sooo cozy soft but dumb question again doesnt it make a horrible mess inside your machine with all that fluff sloff off? I have not touched it because of it scares me with mess. and after say a few washes is it still so super cuddly soft?

i wish I had time to play like that. guess I have to make time. I always wish a real quilter could come to my home and teach me a few things 1)my machine how dumb is that but sit here and show me all the bells and whistles. that would be lovely and eye opening. 2) teach me like sneaky quilting tricks only old time quilters know. stuff that you just do and think of course while those of us not in the know go omg duh when you show us. that is my fairy wish this day
OK, I know this offer is late, but I will come up to that frozen forest you call home and spend a week with you teaching you how to use your sewing machine... and your Computer too if you wish! You will just have to feed me, listen to my Whiney voice as I complain about.... hummm Ok cut that last part, no complaining, but we will have to have a few shots of something... I said shots, small ones, you know the two oz variety!!! hehe... I am on my way~ I am glad you love me and know my humor is borderline insanity at times~

Last edited by marytoddliz; 01-28-2013 at 09:01 PM.