View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 09:54 PM
Elisabrat

Well well here I am. Not putting the binding, not quilting the quilt yet no no BUT I STARTED SEWING!! I cut and finished perfectly two blocks today. It was a busy full of stuff day but I got them started and well it feels real good. the colors are coming together not sure about that pop color might unpop and skip it as the others pop rather nicely on their own. I will wait and judge that until I hit halfway. then I can better say if its needed or not. This will be that hey I wouldnt mind owning (um lost in the mail? lol). and I never want to waken my cats. oh dear no. dont roll over they might be disturbed one cat loves to come tap my leg while I am sewing. I usually say in a minute in a minute and sits there reaches up and taps me again twice. ok ok stop what i am doing give her a grand rub scratch go to sew.. tap tap. ok need more.. this is how it goes. love those kids I mean cats of mine I just wanted you to know Twinriver I broke the ice. tada! now they will roll.. one block for every other block I do and it will finish in no time at all.