Old 01-31-2013, 07:27 PM
kiffie2413

Default Help needed to identify which Brother machines this extension table fits...

Hi all,
I recently bought an extension table from Ebay for my Brother PC-420 sewing machine. It was advertised to be the SA537 that fits the PC-420. I got it in, and it does not fit..not even close! I decided I would just try and sell it myself, problem is I don't know what machines it fits, and I want to make sure I correctly put which machines it will fit! Hubby and I have searched all over the table, there are no numbers or any markings...there is nothing on the page that came with it, either...I did a google image search, trying to find a table that looks like it, ie: length and width, cut out area, shape of corners, etc...I found nothing that looked exact, and I looked exhaustively. The table looks new, and I know if I can find out what machines it works with, someone will enjoy it, and get a good buy...Here are some pictures I took trying to get as much detail as possible:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]392169[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]392170[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]392171[/ATTACH]
Thanks for any help!!
Regards,
Kif
Attached Thumbnails 003.jpg   002.jpg   004.jpg