Old 02-01-2013, 06:54 PM
pyffer3

Default How many quilting projects do you have going at the same time?

Just curious...how many different quilting projects do you have going at the same time? I find myself wanting to start a new project every time I see something new (which is almost daily). I currently am working on binding a quilt (have machine sewn it on one side and am handstitching the other side). Almost done sewing a quilt top (currently approximately a 52 inch square - just gonna add another row or two to make it longer), have cut out squares and strips for a baby blanket, started sewing it until I found my blocks weren't matching up on either side of the strips between and had to take apart....just gonna start over, bought fabric for a wedding gift quilt for my sister, and seriously thinking of purchasing more fabric tomorrow to start a cathedral window quilt (thinking of using dark purple for the background even though most everything I have looked at uses white or off-white, and then different patterned light purple/lavender for the windows). Tonight I printed out the directions for the crazy heart February block of the month and already know that I want to continue the black/white theme I started with the January block. It seems all I think about is quilting, morning - noon - and in my dreams!! I feel like I have a disease and need medication. But, my husband is supportive and doesn't say "why don't you finish what you've started" when I say I want to buy more fabric. He just laughs everytime he sees a new package come to the house (love those deals of the day from Missouri Quilt Company!
So, how many different projects are you working on?
Terina