Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
How many quilting projects do you have going at the same time? >

How many quilting projects do you have going at the same time?

How many quilting projects do you have going at the same time?

Old 02-14-2013, 04:45 PM

I have several UFO's, but the ones I'm working on right now is a black, gold, red and turquoise Indian design for DH. A diapering 9 patch lap quilt for myself, a crazy quilt, just because and a Jacobs ladder for a block swap. I will finish the block swap first, then probably my lap quilt. I still have to buy backing for DH's and the crazy quilt I will do as I get the notion.
Old 02-28-2013, 05:08 PM

Smile

Here are a few of my projects, I am also doing the bom here on our boards

Judy in Phx, AZ
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 02-28-2013, 11:00 PM

I never was good at math, hence I cannot count that far!
Old 02-28-2013, 11:44 PM

I am in the process of setting up my craft room at the moment and I am ashamed to say I have a big box of UFO's. When I am finished organising those UFO's are going to get busted.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:17 AM

I am new to quilting but I have SO many ideas in my mind. But I limit myself so that I dont start a bunch of things and have them end up being UFO's that sit around for months. Right now I am working on a turtle rag quilt for my nephew, and a rag quilt purse. However, in my mind I have plans for a prayer quilt,a tissue holder to match my rag quilt purse,a snood,a nursery blanket and a dog blanket lol. Those are ALL things I want to do! So I can't wait to finish this darn turtle rag quilt so I can move on. The pattern gave me a heck of a time so I just want to get it sewn and see if it turns out correct.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:24 AM

About 3000, but that includes WHIMMS (Wholey in my mind), I have a box of pulled fabs and patterns (OK, 2 boxes, but thats all I will admit to.) I have about 6 boxes of under construction, which is a very loose term. If I've done any cutting or measuring or matching colors it is a UFO.

From the time I had my first surgery on HALLOWEEN (we were auditioning Hall' fabs on the way to the hospital-2 hr drive) and the recovery and then complications and more surgery on NYE I haven't even looked at my fabs or machine or even a quilty mag.

But yesterday morning I woke up waaay early and cleared off my sewing table and got to work and it felt GREAT. Sewed again today. So soon there should be 1 less UFO in the world.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:03 AM

I actually is working only on ONE quilt right now. But I do have many in the wings just waiting to be made into quilts or made into quilt tops.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:15 AM

Just curious...how many different quilting projects do you have going at the same time?

oooh I am afraid to answer that..lets just say I should never be bored unless I choose to be-lol carry on....