Old 02-01-2013, 08:01 PM
sassey

ha ha I am right there with you. I have not completed very many projects ever. I do this with every craft I am into. I have as many pieces of half done jewelry as I have started quilting projects.I make cards or I should say I get them planned and the materials cut and ready to finish but never finish a lot of them. I dabble in scrap booking but havent com[leted any books in a long time i spot a new yarn or interesting pattern so I obtain the materials start it but loose interest and arther has tooken up residence in my body so it is too hard to crochet for long. I have 3 new great great gradnd babies I did manage to complete a quilt for each of them and I have a grandson with a birthdaqqy on valentines day I absolutely have to finish his quilt been in progress over 2 years. I once had a friend that crafted with me all kinds of things she called me queenie because I would design and start something then as she put it leave the grunt work for her to do. lolI have promised myself all my grandkids would get a quilt this year Hope I can start and finish them they wikk be lap quilts My stepgrand daugghter sews with me she starts something and works on it untill its done before starting anything else I need to follow her example But that is just not me