Old 02-02-2013, 05:00 AM
Elisabrat

ok HEAR YE HEAR YE NEW PLAYERS COME HITHER! ANASTASIA needs a record turn out so please sign up and have fun and enjoy the excitement of playing with the wild ones! the party animals! ok the tablerunner goofballs! a bright new accessory for your coffee table or dinner table surely you need one of those! so please join so it takes Anastasia moons to make up her list because its so huge. This is a fun swap and surely you have time for just one more! Come on in the quilting tablerunner party is about to begin!

(how was that Anastasia?) how many so far/ maybe a list please you know 1)DUSTYSMOM (sigh) 2) ME 3) the rest of us.. you know that kind of list for us to oogle over.. keep the excitement going! and put those numbers under our names with unfilled slots so they jump right in with both feet and sign up! yeah thats the ticket. I say we vote, everyone does spring. lol. or christmas or fourth of july wiggling eyebrows here.. or a tablerunner. or table mat. I start out thinking I am making a tablemat this time and it grows and grows and well not sure where mat stops and runner starts. I havent made a monster runner yet. Does anyone here need one of those?