Old 02-07-2013, 05:18 AM
Elisabrat

Ok I hate to do this Nancia but ..its time for a quilters INTERVENTION. That young guy is NOT going to put together your table. He is going to help you.. put things in boxes to get rid of or donate. No small mouse trails to your sewing table. How can you breathe with all that stuff? SO we box things up, especially excess fabric. We take those boxes to say.. the post office. Then we send all of it right out of that house. to me. Yup. See I have a sewing room. Several of us could run amuck in. Yup, come on over an AMUCK party at my house. I say we can do it. You can to Nancia.

or we do this witch ritual and we all send spells to Nancias to help her get a huge path to her sewing table. yeah 'whoolla booola whooola booola ittchy cleaany nowwy' should do it girl. might be worth a try to maybe move afewthings to help with that little spell. Your welcome sugar.

Anastasia final stretch here the week is coming to a close. You CAN do it. Like you have a choice so get up get to it and we wish you grand success especially where it comes to stabbing people. I know you will be good at that. you can poke me first as your real person. I am good to go with that.see how many of your friends are lining up for THAT?