View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 09:14 AM
Elisabrat

oh catlady that is such pretty fabric! it is going to be gorgeous no matter what you do with it you can not go wrong. wow...

Nexxus your getting one pretty colorful quilt and I know how much you enjoy happy colors in your life. You and I are trugging along neck in neck I think. I have four blocks done one row.. three more to go. I wish I was moving faster I just commited myself to so many projects at once. I like things that way one I never get bored and two variety variety.. cant say nothing to do today for darn sure. Twinrivers its coming its coming.. you enjoy looking at mine for a little (long) while longer. sigh. my heart is there my hours not so much. it seems I am back to sleeping three days a week. nap after dialysis yesterday woke up so tired. then took a nap after dinner 3 hours sigh.. not good. get zippo done. thankfully I am left with four days to shop, cook, clean and sew. other than bored stiff. So Jillaine I am getting there and its turning out pretty. the colors are very cool and calming. "FROG POND" is coming along one bit at a time. I will try to come up with something a bit less.. slimmy sounding but it stuck the first time I thought of it.