View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 03:56 AM
Elisabrat

oh no you have stents too? I am so sorry but thankful for these crazy inventions they have. I have to have my new graft in my arm only three months old ballooned open as its closing up not effective. they said its a predictor of future behavior so probably every 3 months. marvelous.

Thanks for working on my pumpkins so fast. I have only three of those blocks finished but figure four to six a week and I will get them out in good time. I am only doing one boom this time. I did two last and so far only put one quilt together of the two. I am going to do a mystery quilt next time I think.. get the top done and then quilt it during the trade time.. much better concept just hope that someone will want something I made prior to finding out what they like boom quilts are lovely but I wouldnt have made it right? that is not what this is all about. besides I am liking your quilt rather well. the colors feel good. I am telling you right now that zippy color I bought I am not feeling it. I am thinking I have to go fuschia not gold/orange. unless I can find another way to incorporate it its history zoom fling right out the window with that plan. one block and it screams stare at me..not what I was hoping for.. more a pop than a scream is ideal. especially at the pond.