View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 09:26 AM
mandyrose

Default anybody had issuses with this?

a long while back I purchesd the olfa circle cutter WELL! I could never get it to work for me as the youtube demo of course they make it look soooo easy,I want to make different size yoyos and bought 3 sizes of the clover templates and the ez circle cut ruler not knowing that you needed the rotary cutter to go with it and dosen't say anything on instructions about it,couldn't use the 18mm I had then decided to trace lines well that didn't work either the circle template is thick and prevents the pen/pencil from reaching the fabric then went and got a pack of pencils the ones were you push the top and the lead gets longer can't think of the name of them and that works ok as long as the lead dosen't break.so I order the rotary cutter for the circle template and now come to find out it dosen't cut the 2 inch part what a struggle I chewed up the template at that mark works ok for the larger sizes but can't honestly say I am impress,anybody had issuses with this? :sheese: what a way to make circles,I know I can find lots of things in my kitchen but having the exact size at the start helps

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 02-10-2013 at 09:34 AM. Reason: remove negativity